How to install the Continuum Build on Kodi Krypton 17.6
Installing the Continuum Build – BestBox
The Continuum Build is an good build without to many fancy menu options. When it comes to the kodi addons within this build, I can honestly say some of them I have never heard of. However, I’m not saying that they aren’t good, who knows they could be great. Only one way to find out right.
Within the Continuum build you will find addons like Monster Munch, Madness Tv, Supremacy, Redemption, Sports Mania and a whole pile more. In simple, you won’t be left without nothing to watch. I have debated on putting together a quick youtube video for this or not, I think I will as it makes it easier for some people to do the install.
So enough of me yapping about how good this kodi build is and all the great stuff you get with it. Lets get to learning how to install the Continuum Build on Kodi Krypton 17.6 and up.
1. Starting from the home screen Goto Settings.
2. Click on the File Manager Icon.
3. Next click on Add Source.
4. Then Click on None.
5. Enter this URL exactly has shown. Double Check it.
6. You want to Name it one nation. But put a period at the beginning of it like shown.
.One Nation (The period puts it at the top of your list, easy to find)
7. Yours should look exactly like below.
8. Go back to your Home Screen and Click on Addons.
9. Click on the Package Installer in the Top Left Corner.
10. Next Click Install From Zip File.
11. Click on One Nation. What you named the file before.
12. Click on the repository.onenation-1.0.4.zip
13. A popup will appear saying Nation Repo Updated & Installed.
14. Click on the Install From Repository.
15. Click on One Nation Repository (REPO)
16. Click on Program Addons.
17. Click on One Nation Portal.
18. Next Click on Install.
19. A popup will appear saying One Nation Portal Installed.
20. Click on Continue.
21. Next Click on the Build Menu has shown below.
22. Click on Continuum and your almost done.
23. Click on Fresh Install. (Standard Install gives me problems at times)
24. Click on Continue.
25. Be patient has it downloads and Installs.
My Internet sucks so it takes me forever so it may take a bit.
26. Click on Force Close.
Step 28. After Kodi Restarts. Your build should be loaded. Please give it some time to update.
Congrats! Bing Bang Boom!
Well hopefully you made it through this without any problems. Usually when you go through this process a couple times you can get the hang of it fairly quickly. Most of the steps are usually the same, while the only things that chance is what repository to use and the URL.
If you do find over time that this URL does not work anymore, please by all means let us know in the comments section and we will try to find a replacement as soon as we can.
Anyways, I think I’m done here. Time to write another Post. Leave your comments below if you like or dislike this post. Also don’t forget to subscribe to our youtube channel to stay up to date with new kodi builds. Check out the newest Kodi Builds right here.
Jonathon – BestBox Blogger