How to Install Quest Media Build on Kodi Krypton 17.6
What can I even say about the infamous Quest Media Build? Other then its another great build to have in your Kodi Install Handbook. Haha. Like most builds these days, the simplicity of adding a build makes everything easier. If your new to Android Boxes you probably wouldn’t remember when we had to install each addon by itself. Sweet almighty!
The Quest Media Build came from the makers of Titanium and comes fully loaded with lots of content. You will find a lot of great addons like Neptune Rising, Gears Tv, Sports Devil Addon, and a whole pile more. I could keep going, but why would I bore you to death with name dropping addons, Right? So to be honest I wont talk to much about this addon, Its a pretty decent addon, not my fav but its good. If ya wanna check it out, I have put together a little install guide on how to install quest media build below. If there is enough request, I may put together a youtube video but at this point, its a no go. Anyways, enough with the chit chat, lets get to it.
You should always start with a fresh install of Kodi. Get the latest version of Kodi here.
1. From the Home Screen Go to the Settings Button.
2. Next Click on the File Manager.
3. Click on the Add Source.
4. Click on None in the dialogue box.
5. Enter the URL exactly has shown. Double Check it or it won’t work.
6. Name it Supreme. Put a period in front of it like this. ( .Supreme)
The period will put it at the top of your list when you go to look for it.
7. Make sure its all correct then click on OK.
8. Go back to your main Home Screen and then Click on Addons.
9. Next click on the Package Installer in the top left of the screen.
10. Click on Install From Zip File.
11. Click on Supreme. It should be near the top of your list.
12. Click on the rep ” repository.supremebuilds-1.0.0.zip “
13. A Pop Up will appear saying the Supreme Repository Enabled.
14. Click on Install From Repository.
15. Click on Supreme Builds Repository.
16. Then click on Program Addons.
17. Click on Supreme Builds Wizard.
18. Then Click on Install.
19. A popup will appear saying Supreme Builds Wizard Enabled.
20. Go back to your main Home Screen and click on Addons.
21. Click on Program Addons.
22. Click on the Supreme Builds Wizard.
23. Next click on Supreme Builds.
24. Then click on Quest Media.
25. Now click on Supreme Builds Standard Install.
26. Click Yes and Install.
27. Give it time has it downloads and installs.
28. Next click on Force Close.
29. Congrats! Your Done! Yours should look like the screenshot below.
Congrats! Your Done!
Well I hope that worked out for you guys. Its April of 2018 and this is still working as of today. If time does pass and you see that the repo no longer works. Post a comment below and I will try to find another source. Like I said prior, the quest media build is a pretty good kodi build and had a good selection of Kodi Addons. I’m sure you’ll find something to watch in there.
Anyways, that’s enough writing for me today. Its Friday and I’m out of here & Thanks for Reading!
Jonathon – BestBox Blogger